The new Oregon Conference Office opened for business July 7, 2008 at Gladstone park in Portland, Oregon.
[July 7, 2008] Source: Oregon Conference/Gleaner Online
July 7 began as usual with worship at the Oregon Conference Office. But there was one difference -- workers had worship in the chapel of the new Conference Office building. Don Livesay, president, spoke of the Oregon Conference's purpose, to serve and assist churches so more people may be brought to Christ. As worship concluded, workers walked to one another's department areas within the building and asked God's blessing on their efforts and on the building and for it to shine with God's Love.
At 10:00 a.m. local officials to joined the team for an Open House ceremony and ribbon cutting in front of the new building. Wade Byers, mayor of Gladstone; Frank Grace, chief of police; Alf Birch, former Oregon Conference president; and Bryce Pascoe, North Pacific Union Conference Executive Secretary were a few of those in attendance.
Since members are officially in the new facility, they invite you to visit at 19800 Oatfield Road, Gladstone, OR 97027 -- the same campus Gladstone Camp Meeting has been held on since 1930.