by Otis Parks
Troy, Idaho, May 15, 2013 -
Shovels in hand, happy Troy (Idaho) Church members and friends gathered Sunday, April 14, at 3 p.m. on Big Meadow Road to break ground for a $500,000 addition to the existing facility. The addition will include a new foyer, an expanded fellowship hall and children's classrooms. An answer to prayer for new growth, there are now more than 20 preschoolers attending weekly.
Representatives from the Upper Columbia Conference in Spokane, Wash., were present. The conference will provide 10 percent of the funds. The Littler family gave the original land in 1946 and now has given additional land for this project.