Coins for Cabins
Use Change to Make a Change at Camp MiVoden
Do your part to help raise money for Camp MiVoden! Print out a customized label to place on a Pringles® potato chip can and start filling it with change. Send in what you saved to help build new cabins for Camp MiVoden!
Choose a can size for a printable PDF file.
1.52 oz can label
2.6 oz can label
5 1/8 oz can label
Coins for Cabins Directions
- Buy a Pringles® potato chip can (1.52oz or 2.6oz or 5 1/8 oz)
- Print out label, make sure your printer is set to print the page at 100%
- Cut along the dashed lines (you may need to trim a little for a good fit)
- Remove lid on Pringles® potato chip can and enjoy chips!
- Use double-stick tape or regular tape on the backside of label on the left and attach to Pringles® potato chip can
- Wrap label around and place tape on backside of label, overlapping at end to secure in place
- Take lid and place on hard surface facing down
- Use a sharp knife or razor blade (with adult supervision) and cut a slot in the middle of the lid to be approximately 1 1/2” long and 1/4” wide
- Replace lid to can
- Place your Coins for Cabins in a cup holder in your car, on your desk at work or anywhere at home!
- Get started filling your Coins for Cabins can knowing you’re making a positive difference for the future!
- Mail in your donations to
Streams of Light—Coins for Cabins
3715 S. Grove Rd.
Spokane, WA 99224