Youth Mission Adventures
March 17 - March 28, 2016
Location: Poptun, Guatemala
Don’t let this amount scare you—the funds can be raised by anyone who feels God’s calling to be part of this trip. He will impress those who can provide the financial support you need. Each participant is responsible for fund-raising, and will receive a packet showing how a combination of work, church support, and help from family and friends will make this trip possible.
Money raised goes towards:
- Construction Materials -Outreach Projects
- Transportation -Food
- Medical Insurance
1. Must be at least 14 years old
2. Be recommended by your pastor or youth leader
3. Be willing to fully participant in the financial obligations
4. Be willing to work hard through the completion of the project
5. Participants must have the approval of their parent/guardian, pastor or school chaplain, and school administration
Application and Deposit Deadline: December 8, 2015
Send your application (essay included) and a $250 non-refundable deposit to the UCC Youth Department as soon as possible (space is limited). We’ll send you an information packet to let you know that you’ve been accepted once we’ve received your application and deposit.
Questions? Contact Denise Kinney at
Mail: Upper Columbia Conference, Youth Dept.
3715 S Grove Rd. Spokane, WA 99224
Call: (509) 242-0506
Fax: (509) 242-1506
Mission Trip Donation
You can also help without personally attending. You ask how? Pray. Our youth need your prayers to help them meet and complete their goals. If you would like to help our mission trip financially with a tax deductible donation, please mail your donation to:
Upper Columbia Conference
Or you can donate online below